Study In Czechia
Prague, Brno, and Ostrava are three important cities. Apart from Prague, it has universities in two other cities that are successful and rank in the world.
• Education in Czechia stands out among many European countries with its quality of education, well-established universities, being economic and English language education.
• Today, more than 42,000 foreign students study in Czechia.
• In Czechia, undergraduate education usually takes 3 years, and master's education takes 2 years.
• As Czechia does not use EURO, it uses CZK (Czech Krone), it is not as expensive as other EU countries, it is economical. Czech Universities (Graduate Programs)
• Master's education in Czechia usually takes 2 years.
• The tuition fees of private universities in Czechia that provide English education can vary between 1,000 Euros - 10,000 Euros per year.
• English preparatory period/year is opened in some Czech universities. Some also accept internationally validated tests such as TOEFL and IELTS. Some schools have their English proficiency test.